BMW Motorrad organizes a track day at Brno (you know this track from both Moto GP and Superbike) on 23-24th May 2012. Fort he participation you have to register and transfer the participation fee until the deadline. You can enter the racetrack in appropriate riding gear: we recommend you to wear closed helmet with double-D lock, one-piece leather suit with protectors, leather gloves and appropriate boots, but on your own responsibility it is allowed to use normal helmet, motorcycle jacket and trousers (except jeans!) with protectors, gloves and boots. Please do not forget that racetrack riding is dangerous and it is your responsibility to ride there!
Participation fee for 1 day is 139 EUR, which you have to transfer to the bank account number you see in the automatic answer e-mail you receive right after your registration. Payment deadline is 18th May.
Participation fee contains:
- 5x25 minutes racetrack riding with your own motorcycle
- testing of the new S 1000 RR (you will be able to use1 of your 5 racetrack riding for this) - you are fully responsible for the tested motorcycle!
- meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- drinks for refreshment
- timekeeping (you have to pay transponder fee on spot – see below)
Participation fee does not contain:
- extra food
- transponder fee (15 EUR, if you need a transponder you have to pay it on spot)
We recommend you to contact Ms. Hana Svobodová if you need accomodation (password: BMW RR Days 2012 – mention this password to her and you will get better accomodation offers):
Travel Agency Manager
AUTOMOTODROM BRNO, a.s.
P.O.Box 1, 641 00 Brno
+420 546 123 349 tel.
+420 546 123 337 fax
How to register:
- By clicking the link below the registration site will open in a new tab (our organizer partner for this event is IV Racing). Fill it out with
your data (name, e-mail address, phone number, nationality, your bike which you will participate with) type in an own password and the security
codes (captcha) you see on the screen, then click ’Send’.
- In the next step please choose the suitable date for you (you can choose both days, in this case participation fee will be 278 EUR)
and click on ’subscribe’ (you can read rules and schedule this site before clicking on ’subscribe’).
Finally choose your group and accept rules of racetrack, then click ’Send’:
B-middle – if you participate at racetrack events often
C-slow – if you do not have racetrack experience
D-beginner – if you may need some help from an instructor
You will receive an e-mail in English to the address you registered with. This letter will contain the bank account number where you have to transfer 139 or 278 EUR (depending on your registration) until 18th May 2012 to finalize your registration. You will receive an e-mail after finalization is completed. We are not able to refund your participation fee after the finalization not even if you cancel your participation or you do not come to the event!
See you in Brno on 23-24th May!